Information for New & Existing Dental Patients
The team at NaLa Smiles has helped countless people in Alexandria achieve healthier and more attractive smiles, and we hope to do the same for you and your family! To get a better idea of what to expect when you come to see us, we’ve included some helpful information below. After reading over everything, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you and show you why so many people are proud to call us their “dental home!”
Your First Dental Visit
Your first visit will involve five basic steps:
- You’ll be greeted with a smile and checked in by our front desk.
- After a short wait, you’ll be escorted to a treatment room where a member of our team will take some X-rays and scans of your mouth.
- You’ll meet your dentist, who will go over the images from earlier and give you an oral exam.
- Afterward, they’ll discuss their findings with you and recommend any additional treatments you might need. If time allows, you’ll also receive a cleaning from a hygienist.
- Once you have both agreed on a treatment plan, you’ll be escorted back to the front desk to schedule your next appointment.
More than 50% of Americans have some type of dental insurance, and if this group includes you, you’re more than welcome here at NaLa Smiles! We’re in-network with many popular plans and are happy to help you maximize your benefits at every single visit. We’ll even handle the claims process for you so you don’t have to deal with any paperwork! To learn more about how we can use your particular coverage, give us a call today.
We proudly accept the following dental insurance plans:
- Aetna PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant PPO Blue Cross
- Blue Shield FEP Blue PPO
- Care First PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Dentemax/Humana PPO
- GEHA PPO
- Guardian PPO
- Metlife PPO
- Principal Financial PPO
- United Concordia PPO
- United Health Care PPO
- And many more!
Ask our friendly team if we take your plan.